Feb 16, 2010
Author: Jeni | | at 4:00 AM |
1 cup sugar
1½ tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. baking powder
½ tsp. salt
¼ cup vegetable shortening
4 tbsp. unsalted butter, at room temperature
1 cup creamy peanut butter
1 cup honey
2 large eggs
Sugar, for rolling the cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cream together the shortning, butter, peanut butter and honey. Add the eggs.
3. In a seperate bowl whisk together the dry ingredients.
4. Add the dry ingredients to the peanut butter mixture and beat until incorperated.
5. Roll into 1 1/2 inch balls and roll in sugar.
6. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until slightly puffed and golden.
7. Remove form oven and allow to cool on baking sheet for 5-10 minutes before placing them on a wire rack to cook completely.
Source: Annies Eats